Cheshire Moth Atlas - activating the Table of Cntents page

Discussion forum for all Moth (Micro & Macro-moths (Lepidoptera)) related topics.
SteveH

Cheshire Moth Atlas - activating the Table of Cntents page

Post by SteveH »

Hi folks,

having been away for much of the last fortnight I missed all the excitement surrounding the publication of the 'e-atlas' of Cheshire moths and though I'd seen it pre-that time I've not had much chance to try using it.

Suffice it to say that it works fine but I wonder if people are aware that they can use an alternate method of navigating their way to species other than the 'Find' method. First up I feel it works better in MS Edge so these hints are assuming you are using Edge too. Its Microsofts' preferred PDF viewer so double-clicking on your downloaded file ought to take you into it - if not then you can try right-licking on the filename and then using Open With..... MS Edge.

Once the front page has settled onto your screen you can bring up the Table of Contents by right-clicking anywhere in the grey surround and selecting "Show or Hide toolbar". Once its showing, click on the Table of Contents icon next to the magnifying glass and thereafter select whatever you want by clicking on the name(s) of interest.

Cheers
Steve