Count Me In! Web pages archived

A training project for wildlife enthusiasts aimed at generating future wildlife recorders.

Count Me In! Web pages archived

Postby RachelMC on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Following the end of the Count Me In! Project, the web pages have been archived.

They can still be accessed via the RECORD Home page (or the link at the bottom of this post) and all the previous information stored there will remain for reference. However, they will no longer be updated.

The Wildlife News items will continue to be posted within the RECORD News forum - a new Topic for each month. Please have a look and contribute!

"What to look out for this Month" will also continue to be compiled and posted, again using the RECORD News forum, with a new Topic created each month. Your feedback, comments, sightings and photographs will be appreciated by using this forum.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, participated and came along to the many Count Me In Events!

And a special thanks to Karen Lawson, Project Co-ordinator who made the project such a great success.

Count Me In!

RachelMC

Re: Count Me In! Web pages archived

Postby karenl on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Contrary to popular belief I didn't cajole, threaten or blackmail Rachel into adding the last bit :D

Karen

karenl

Re: Count Me In! Web pages archived

Postby SteveMcBill on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Ha !!! SO you say !!

Steve

SteveMcBill

Return to Count Me In!