Thank you Count Me In!

A training project for wildlife enthusiasts aimed at generating future wildlife recorders.

Thank you Count Me In!

Postby ourbirds on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

After another great CMI day yesterday I just wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone at Count Me In! (in case you didn't get the idea yesterday!) for providing us with fantastic fun and educational events for the last 2 years. Our whole family has benefited so much and we're very grateful.

Also, because I didn't get a proper chance to thank them all yesterday, thank you to all the experts who have joined us. Without them we'd all be flailing about in the dark. I don't like singleing people out but I think there are a few who deserve a special mention for their patience and persistence in helping us all to learn and in particular encouraging the kids. So special thank yous to Jeff Clarke, Andy Harmer, Rob Smith, Paul Hill and Richard Gallon. You all gave the kids and us so much encouragement and without you I think it all would've gone over their heads and probably ours too! Thank you to everyone else involved too, keeping everything crossed for the future in the hope that we get to carry on, in the meantime we'll do the best on our own.

Hope to see you all again soon,

Christine, Charles and Lauren
ourbirds

Return to Count Me In!