TROPICAL WALES? on Saturday 16th April 2011

A training project for wildlife enthusiasts aimed at generating future wildlife recorders.

TROPICAL WALES? on Saturday 16th April 2011

Postby RachelMC on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 am

THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!

TROPICAL WALES? will take place on Saturday 16th April at Brymbo, Wrexham

Join the CMI! team and Peter Appleton and Kate Riddington to explore where Geodiversity meets Biodiversity.

The event will begin at 10:00 am and finish at about 3:00pm. A mini-bus will be available from Chester Zoo - book your seat as soon as possible.

INFORMATIVE, INTERACTIVE AND LOTS OF FUN!

More details will be posted here and on the Count Me In! web pages as soon as possible

COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE!

PLEASE NOTE:
Booking is essential as places are limited
Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a pre-event introduction at our drop-in session at Cedar House, Chester Zoo on Thursday 14th April at 7:30pm. All drop-in sessions are optional.

To book a place please contact Karen Lawson on 01244 383749 or 07812 482251or e-mail at countmein@record-lrc.co.uk

Please use this forum thread to post any news or items of interest in relation to this event.
RachelMC

Re: TROPICAL WALES? on Saturday 16th April 2011

Postby RachelMC on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 am

Message from Karen about this event:
Having re-assessed both Brymbo and Minera sites with our group leaders we have made the decision to postpone the Minera visit until a later date, largely to allow us time to enjoy and fully appreciate what Brymbo has to offer.

I will be confirming full and final details on Monday 11th April.

REMINDER
Professor Cynthia Burek will be delivering a short talk 'Where biodiversity meets Geodiversity' plus a brief introduction to the Brymbo field trip at our drop-in session on Thursday 14th April 7.30pm, Cedar House Chester Zoo (optional). There will be lots of other activities going on throughout the evening. Again, I will be sending out full details of the drop-in session on the Monday before.

RachelMC

Return to Count Me In!