Ready for Your 2021 Records!

Discussion forum for all Moth (Micro & Macro-moths (Lepidoptera)) related topics.
GasMacc1

Ready for Your 2021 Records!

Post by GasMacc1 »

Calling all Moth Recorders in Cheshire! It’s that time of year again, to start processing your records!

If you have already finished trapping and/or leaf-mining for the year then it’s never too early to submit your records.
Otherwise, if you contiunue accruing data right through to the year end, then receiving your records as soon into the new year as is possible would be appreciated. The aim is to have everything done and dusted in time for the new season of mothing!
So, if you are done, please forward your data to me.

The preferred format for your records is the Template Spreadsheet.
It’s available here:
Records_Input_Template_v2021_2.xlsx
Template Spreadsheet for 2021
(728.85 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
or by contacting me at the email address, below.

The spreadsheet contains rules, to help you enter names and other details correctly. Please let me know if you need any help with it.

This is also a call for photographs to consider for inclusion in the Annual Report (for intended publication around April 2022).

Send your completed template spreadsheets*, photos and any other correspondence to:
d.j.maddy@btinternet.com

Thanks in anticipation
Dave.

*Having said all that, if you would rather not use a spreadsheet, you can always contact me by e-mail. It’s more work for me, but we’d rather have your records than lose them!
GasMacc1

Re: Ready for Your 2021 Records!

Post by GasMacc1 »

Just repeating the call for your 2021 records!

I made a bit of a hash of including the link to the template spreadsheet in my original posting, but I hope that I have corrected it in my latest edit.

Cheers,
Dave.
GasMacc1

Re: Ready for Your 2021 Records!

Post by GasMacc1 »

Another repeat of the call for your 2021 records!

So far, I've received 28 batches of records, which is probably about the same as the number I had received by this time last year. It's about a quarter of the total for 2020. (Many thanks if you have already sent me your records).

Here's the link to the template spreadsheet.
Records_Input_Template_v2021_2.xlsx
Template Spreadsheet
(728.85 KiB) Downloaded 204 times
Send your completed template spreadsheets, photos and any other correspondence to:
d.j.maddy@btinternet.com

Thanks,
Dave.