West Midlands & Norfolk Moth Training Courses 2012

Discussion forum for all Moth (Micro & Macro-moths (Lepidoptera)) related topics.
stevehind

West Midlands & Norfolk Moth Training Courses 2012

Post by stevehind »

Details attached, and below, of moth training courses for 2012 run by David Grundy:

Dear All,

I have now sorted out dates and locations for my moth training courses for 2012 - I hope you might be interested in coming along on one or more courses - or that you can send this through to your friends for them to come along.
Dates and themes of all courses are now fixed firmly, but because I wanted to give you all advanced notice of these events then i wanted to get in touch as soon as possible. Therefore a couple of events are still having their venues confirmed as we speak, but the events will definitely go ahead on the themes stated and on the dates stated. The Dove Dale Limestone moths course doesn't have a venue confirmed yet, but it will definitely be very close to Dove Dale in the Peak District and will be an excellent opportunity to see some of the stunning speciality moths that you see in this habitat. This is a new course in 2012. Also new is the Micro-moths course thanks to popular demand.
Please get back in touch if you require further details on any of the courses. Also please get in touch as soon as possible to book for courses, as they are booked on a 'first come first served' basis and you are welcome to book on one or more courses. When you first get in touch then your booking will count as a provisional booking, your booking will only be confirmed after you have sent a cheque through - so please send a cheque through as soon as possible.

I have tried to offer courses at venues spread across the West Midlands, so that you all have a course happening not too far from where you live. Please pass the course information on to your friends and anyone else you can as I need the courses to be as full as possible.

I hope you enjoy taking part.
Best wishes,

Dave

P.S.: I have also included a copy of the Norfolk training courses info again - they are both booking very well.

DGCountryside,
5, Melrose Avenue,
Woodfield Road,
Sparkbrook,
Birmingham,
B12 8TG.
Tel: 0121-446-5446
Email: dgcountryside@btinternet.com

Attachments
DG training events programme - 2012.doc
DG Training Events Programme - 2012
(102.5 KiB) Downloaded 1078 times